Friday, August 19, 2011

Chicken aligators, alien invasion, and Skynet

    I like to think of myself as a smart person. I mean compared to half the mouth breathers I see on a daily basis, I'm a genius. But then I read what some of these scientists are doing and man am I a simpleton.
    They made chickens into monsters. Literally, de-evolved them back to basically dinosaurs. I must say I'm looking forward to Jurrassic Park, except those spitting bastards that killed Newman. Really? Chickens with aligator snouts, I'll never look at fried chicken the same again.
    At NASA, because they have all this spare time on their hands, you know because we have given up on going to space, took the time to wonder what aliens would do if and when we encounter them. One scenario is that they will launch a preemptive strike and wipe us out because of our greenhouse gas emissions... Ok now I do believe we should all try to be a little "greener", but telling me aliens will kill me if I don't, now that's a new one. They also said that they may see a rapidly expanding population such as the human race could be seen as a threat. In other words, we're a virus. I knew Smith was right in the Matrix! I stopped reading the article right there because the beneficial things the aliens could bring would never live up to that bit of info.
    It's only a matter of time before judgement day so if your name is Sarah Conner, start naming your baby boys John. IBM has produced a chip that mimics the human brain. They say it could potentially help with tsunami warnings and make our computers even smaller in the future. You know what I see it leading to? Skynet. Yup, rise of the machines. We're all screwed so get over it. I for one am ready for some sort of apocalyptic fun. Just me?
    So what have I written all this for? To basically put myself in my place for calling myself a genius in the beginning. And to show you that science will eventually kill us by genetics, aliens, or machine. I also noticed that all those articles are out of the UK, so either they are paying attention or their full of shit. Either way, it keeps me ready for the inevitable fall of society. It has also taught me that I basically live my life through movies. How many friggin movie references can I fit into one blog? I am truly a dunce, enjoy the end of the world people. I will!

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Why is it that I have to follow to BBC to find out what's really going on out there?

    ReplyDelete